Wyndham® Key to Wyn Sweeptakes
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize: A 7 day/6-night stay at Club Wyndham Park City
- Two hundred and seventy three (273) Instant Win Prizes: $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards
- Q. How many sweepstakes entries can I earn each week?
A. Once you’ve registered, you can earn an entry simply by logging in each day (9/30/2020 – 12/29/2020). You can earn bonus sweepstakes entries by completing the following activities:
- Taking the Personality Quiz (10 entries per quarter)
- Viewing the Featured Destination (1 entry per week)
- Take a Quick Poll or Answer a Trivia Question (1 entry per week)
- Sharing on Social Media* (3 entries per referral - maximum of 18 per promotion period)
- Complete a Survey or Survey Alternate Method (10 entries per week)
- Update Profile (5 entries per quarter)
- Social Post (5 entries per post - maximum of 15 per quarter)
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. There is a limit of one Grand Prize per person per promotion or sweepstakes period (9/30/2020 – 12/29/2020)
- Q. If I don't win this quarter, will my entries carry over to next quarter?
- A. The sweepstakes period is quarterly, entries will not carry over to the next quarterly period.
- Q. How will I know if I'm a winner?
- A. Winners will be notified to the email used to register for the promotion.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting https://wyndham.promo.eprize.com/keytowyn20/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. After you register or log into www.keytowyn.com, you may update your profile during the promotion period.
- Q. Why can't I use a P.O. Box address to register?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.